In pairs a 10 min amrap of:
- P1 200m run/ P2 holds bottom of air squat
- P1 200m run/ P2 holds iron cross, light plates!
- P1 200m run/ P2 completes inch worms
- P1 200m run/ P2 completes jumping air squats
30 mins before class:
*Build to a heavy single for the day, go for a 1rm if feeling good!
15 mins after class
100 wall balls @ blk/blu
50 toes to bar
50 wall balls @ blk/blu
25 toes to bar
*Goal is to finish in under 10 mins, try and hit the ttb unbroken as ttb will breakdown with fatigue and slow you down
10 mins bar warm up
In 40 mins complete:
1.1 Find your daily max in clean triples.
1.2 Drop down to 50% of your best triple and find your daily max in doubles. You have to hit at least the same weight that you got in triples.
1.3 Drop down to 50% of your best double and find your daily max in singles. The goal is to exceed the heaviest weight you managed in triples or doubles.
2. Snatch Pulls
2.1 Do three sets of three reps at your 1RM snatch.
2.2 Do two sets of five reps at 80%.
You are encouraged to use straps in the snatch pulls.
Build to heaviest 50m One arm OH KB Carry
2 min rest
4 rounds for time of:
- 18 air squats
- 9 front squats @ 35/20 RX+=50/35
- 50m OH KB carry, 1kb below your max
*8 min cap