Before the class in open gym:
5 rounds of the oly complex with PVC pipe:
In 21 mins in pairs complete:
3x max reps hang power cleans @ 100/70
3x max rep hang power snatch @ 80/55
3 x max rep muscle ups/c2b/pull ups
*pick a scale you can hit at least 10 reps
10 rounds for time of:
100m plate carry @ 10/5 RX+ 15/10
*plate in each hand, pinch grip, not in the holes
*20 min cap
In 40 mins get through as much as possible of:
Build to wod weight and complete the following chipper for time:
1. Accumulate two minutes of deadlift hold 150/110kg.
2. Accumulate two minutes of overhead hold at 100/70kg.
3. Do ten split jerks at 100/70kg.
4. Do ten hang cleans at 100/70kg.
5. Do ten power cleans at 100/70kg.
*The deadlift holds will tire out your grip, which you need for the hang cleans. The overhead holds can actually be surprisingly hard and it can be a bit tough for the wrists so make sure that you use wrist wraps and break it up so you are not too fucked for the split jerks.